Book your Next Event with us!
Signed in as:
Book your Next Event with us!
Signed in as:
1. RETURNS & EXCHANGES. For purchase made online, returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days of the delivery date. To initiate a return or exchange please contact us at Thehotdoghideout@gmail.com to obtain a return authorization. Be sure to include the orders item number and your reason for a refund or exchange. Returns or exchanges that are shipped without authorization will not be accepted. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed once we receive your return or exchange.
2. RETURN SHIPPING. Shipping instructions will be included in your return authorization.
3. ELIGIBLE ITEMS. The following items: Clearance items, Final sales items, Perrishable items, Special orders, Custom items, and Gift cards are not eligible for return/exchange. We reserve the right to refuse any return/exchange, at management's discretion, if the item being returned/exchanged does not meet the criteria set forth within this policy.
4. CONDITION OF ITEMS. Except for items that were damaged when purchased, items may be "open boxed" but must be unused, undamaged, and complete with all original packaging and tags.
5. FORM OF PAYMENT. Reunds if issued, will be issued in the original form of payment minus shipping and handling fees unless otherwise stated. If the original form of payment is not unavailable, store credit may be issued at our discretion.
If you have any questions about this return policy, please contact us at Thehotdoghideout@gmail.com
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to better provide you with products, services offered, The Hotdog Hideout may collect personal, identifiable informationn such as:
- First and last Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase The Hotdog Hideout products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transactions.
We do not collect personal information about you, unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information when you elect to use certain products or services.
USE IF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Hotdog Hideout collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
The Hotdog Hideout may also use you identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from The Hotdog Hideout and it's affiliates.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
The Hotdog Hideout does not sell, rent or lease its customers lists to third parties.
The Hotdog Hideout may share data with trusted partners to help to help perm statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
The Hotdog Hideout may disclose your personal information without notice , if required to do so required by law or in the good faith belief that such as is necessary to (a) to confirmnto the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on The Hotdog Hideout or the site, (b) Protect and defend the rights or property if The Hotdog Hideout; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of The Hotdog Hideout or the public.
From time to time The Hotdog Hideout may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communications. In order to improve our service, we may receive notifications when you open an email from The Hotdog Hideout or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving promotional and marketing communications via email from The Hotdog Hideout you may opt out of such communications by unsubscribe button.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
The Hotdog Hideout welcomes your questions or comments regarding this statement if Privacy. If tou believe that The Hotdog Hideout has not adhered to this statement, please contact The Hotdog Hideout at:
The Hotdog Hideout
PO Box 194
Odenton, MD 21113
Circut Court ruling in favor for small business community and issued a preliminary injunction which allows us to sell hemp derived THC products!
BIG NEWS!!! SAVE THE DATES!
The 2024 National Cannabis Festival is 2 days! April 19th & 20th
* In D.C., hemp laws align with federal regulations. That means that Delta-8 and all hemp products are legal as long as they are made from hemp material and contain less than 0.3% Delta-9-THC. Anyone 21 or older can purchase with valid picture ID
(* Not sold under The Hotdog Hideout business name.).