Book your Next Event with us!
Signed in as:
Book your Next Event with us!
Signed in as:
PARTIES / EVENTS
TRUCK RENTAL FEE
Due to the overwhelming demand to reserve our truck for parties and events, paid or public, now will require a reservation fee of $250. Catered events the fee is $500.
This fee is a separate charge that will appear on your invoice and is also required for smaller parties of 75 or less in attendance, even if the attendees will be responsible for paying as they come to the window.
Our Saturdays & sundays are in very high demad for high volume events so there is a $1,200 food and beverage minimum.. Catered events our bare minimum requirement is $1500 (Which doesn't include the rental fees)
In the case of a cancellation the rental fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. Once a date is booked it is committed by both us and the client and we no longer have the opportunity to book another event on that date. The same goes for catered events the $500 fee is non refundable.
There is a 50% deposit due at the time of booking. The balance of the invoice is due on the day of your scheduled event.
If the deposit is not paid within 7 days your date can and may be forfeited and you will still be responsible to pay the rental holding fee for our inconvenience.
There are also the following fees you will be charged based on your desired method of payment.
1. No fees for payments made by Zelle or checks.
2. Checks returned due to insufficient funds, will be charged a return fee of $40 a month till paid in full.
3. Accounts not paid within 7 days of the date of the invoice are subject to a 5% monthly finance charge
4. All credit and debit cards are charged a 5% processing fee. This is also charged at the truck.
5. Payments made by Cash App are charged a 3% fee for processing. This is also charged at the truck.
Starting 1/1/2023 ALL parties will be invoiced an 18% Large Party Gratuity charge. This is appearing on all Paid Event Invoices and is calculated for you as a courtesy to avoid confusion, miscalculations, and to ensure that the staff is adequately tipped for their services. If you choose to pay a larger percentage, you are more than welcome to, it is a courtesy to extend to the staff.
This gratuity is not just a reward for a job well done; it is a critical part of the staffs overall salary.
*Average cost per person $15 - $25
• Service time is 2 - 4 hours
• The truck will arrive approximately 1 hour prior for set up and stay approximately 30 minutes after for tear down
• There is an additional service charge for events over 15 miles away from Gambrills (21054)
• A catering contract will be sent upon confirmation of date and interest to partner with information regarding payment, schedule, and additional due dates.
PLEASE READ OUR CANCELLATION POLICY.
Paying invoices online is one of the easiest ways to clear a debt in a timely manner. However, there are things you should know before using your credit or debit card.
There are multiple types of card-not-present payments. Square pays more for these transactions and the fee increase goes directly to the card issuing bank to help mitigate the risk of fraud and protect our business.
When a purchase is made through Square Online Stores, Square Online Checkout, eCommerce API, or an invoice is paid online, the fee is 5% + 30¢ for cards. The 5% only is
calculated and included on the invoice, we also charge 5% at the truck for credit and debit card purchases.
Cash App requires a 3% processing fee that will also be charged at the truck as well as in the invoicing.
RETURNED CHECK FEE
There is a bounced check penalty in the amount of $40 in the form of a nonsufficient funds fee. For every additional day the penalty fee increases $5
When booking our food truck for an event, the main pricing structures are catering, attendee-pay, and business guarantee.
We are licensed in Anne Arundel County and our permits and licenses are all always up to date. If we are coming into another county to vend an event, we will apply for our TEMPORARY FOOD PERMIT.
Please know that as soon as we apply we are automatically APPROVED. County health Departments DO NOT submit a food vendor with a permit until the day of the event after they are inspected.
The County Health Department comes out the day of the event and comes on the trucks and they perform their inspections. When the truck passes, the copy of the permit is left with us and it gets displayed in our window.
Please understand that sending an email asking my staff for a copy of the permit, there is none to provide to you. Just know that we are approved.
We are fully insured and have General Liability Limits of $1,000,000. You must provide us with your certificate holders name and address at the time of booking. This allows us to have the Certificate of insurance in our possession weeks before your event and avoids any delays or issues with all concerned parties.
Circut Court ruling in favor for small business community and issued a preliminary injunction which allows us to sell hemp derived THC products!
BIG NEWS!!! SAVE THE DATES!
The 2024 National Cannabis Festival is 2 days! April 19th & 20th
* In D.C., hemp laws align with federal regulations. That means that Delta-8 and all hemp products are legal as long as they are made from hemp material and contain less than 0.3% Delta-9-THC. Anyone 21 or older can purchase with valid picture ID
(* Not sold under The Hotdog Hideout business name.).